The best Roc upgrade yet?

With pricing concerns put aside, I wonder how difficult it would be to rig
up the rear section only. If one could fit that stuff back there in the
Scirocco's trunk area, you could produce a nice RWD conversion. Of course,
the center differential would have to be replaced, but whatever. That
wouldn't be too hard. Damn, a RWD Scirocco would be cool stuff. Then
again... if you've already got the rear worked out, you might as well go
AWD, I suppose. I dunno.. just thinking out loud. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut