FS:misc crap (mostly stock suspension)

Heres some stuff I've got sitting around still and I'd like to get rid of:
-86 8v swaybar 20$
-16v swaybar w/new rubber dealer bushings $30
-Stock Scirocco head-light buckets includes  (best offer on this)
    -3 good headlights
    -headlight trim
    -1 right American turn signal (other one sold)

-stock 8v springs (no sagging, great condition) full set 20$,
-Lower strut seat set of two $5 for both.

Hell, I know its mostly plain stuff.  Maybe somebody out there needs it.

Dan