Euro Light question

I've got the quad H1/H4 setup and it's a big improvement over factory.
You'd be using the same bulbs so I'd imagine that they'd be just as bright,
however the beam pattern would almost certainly be different.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

Some days you're the dog...Some days you're the hydrant