rear hatch dampers (source)

--part1_1ab.fbdf7c6.2b5f1e8d_boundary

For those of you in need of new dampers for you hatches here is a name of a
hardware company that can probably get what you need.  We use them at work
for a heavy duty applications.  I don't know how there prices are or if they
carry the size that would fit because I don't need them myself.  If someboby
is felling ambitious they could take the measurements etc. and get a price
quote.

www.guden.com

Shamus
Red 8816v
93 Chevy Blazer

--part1_1ab.fbdf7c6.2b5f1e8d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">For those of you in need of new dampers for you hatches here is a name of a hardware company that can probably get what you need.&nbsp; We use them at work for a heavy duty applications.&nbsp; I don't know how there prices are or if they carry the size that would fit because I don't need them myself.&nbsp; If someboby is felling ambitious they could take the measurements etc. and get a price quote.<BR>
<BR>
www.guden.com<BR>
<BR>
Shamus<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>Red</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B> 8816v<BR>
93 Chevy Blazer<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1ab.fbdf7c6.2b5f1e8d_boundary--