TMB...

--0-555771053-1043175400=:14870

This lister meets with them nearly every weekend ;-)
And TMB's building me a 2l. Nice. Knew you NA's had a use ;-)
 Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:At 09:12 AM 1/16/2003, Daun Yeagley wrote:
Yeah, she did.  They'll be back in time for Waterfest this
year, but not much sooner.  I think a couple listers are
going to try to get together with them in the next month or
so - just wish I was one of them.
I'll be there.  Actually, they're coming to meet me in Germany so I can take them car shopping. :)

---------------------------------
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1994 Golf 4dr VR6
1990 E30 325iT
1997 E39 528iA

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game — a participatory sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements, particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher Locke, "The Cluetrain Manifesto".

"So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot vibrator..." - Cathy Boyko

---------------------------------

--0-555771053-1043175400=:14870

<P>This lister meets with them nearly every weekend ;-)
<P>And TMB's building me a 2l. Nice. Knew you NA's had a use ;-)
<P>A
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Jason &lt;jason@scirocco.org&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">At 09:12 AM 1/16/2003, Daun Yeagley wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=cite cite="" type="cite">Yeah, she did.&nbsp; They'll be back in time for Waterfest this<BR>year, but not much sooner.&nbsp; I think a couple listers are<BR>going to try to get together with them in the next month or<BR>so - just wish I was one of them.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll be there.&nbsp; Actually, they're coming to meet me in Germany so I can take them car shopping. :)<BR>J<BR><BR><BR><BR><X-SIGSEP>
<P></X-SIGSEP>
<HR>
--0-555771053-1043175400=:14870--