Front wheel bearing tool

--------------031F8127CD148AC52154FD48

The bearing tool worked fine. I did use an impact wrench to take it out, but
its not needed. There is no provision for taking off the hub. I just pounded
it out.
Here is the link.
 Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices
It will pay for itself quickly @$78 instead of $200 for the other one.
John

--------------031F8127CD148AC52154FD48

&nbsp;
out, but its not needed. There is no provision for taking off the hub.
I just pounded it out.
Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices</a>

--------------031F8127CD148AC52154FD48--