86 16V for sale in CO - $1000

If anyone wants me to check this out for them, speak up.

Ian, glad you made it over here.....my neighbor has me on the hunt for a cheap VW, and I was going to mention your car....so we may have to meet up some time so I can check it out in person.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg