Leaking some oil, is this bad?

No, I saw your post Eric (thanks, appreciate the help).  I understand that's what it is, but it is just strange that for the rest of the day, it never happened anymore (warm starts, cold starts, whatever).  Almost like the seal re-sealed itself by expanding.  Gonna replace as you mentioned anyway, though.