1.8T swap

I was talking with some friends, and im hearing that its pretty easy to put
a 1.8T in a scirocco. I am willing to spend the money on the engine and so
on just not on the labour to put it in. How hard is it to swap a 1.8T into a
scirocco? Also does a 8v tranny fit onto the engine? What about the fuel
pump? What clutch flywheel would I need? How about motor mounts? radiator?
Intercooler? and so on.

It would be sweet if I could get a lot of info on this swap.

Thanks in advance.