Being screwed by the police

I drive the Taconic every few weeks, minimum. Those things are murder. I
usually find myself damn near driving down the middle of the road just to
avoid them. The best is when it snows and they just don't plow the damn thing.
I had one of those experiences a few weeks ago. Just kinda plugging along best
I could, sliding all over the place. Some silly bint in an SUV passed me and
about 5 minutes later went straight off the road into a ditch.

LT
87 8v rocco
92 SLC raddo