From: <ternil@union.edu>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 7:42 AM
Subject: Cold morning...

Getting ready to leave the third shift at work, and went out to start the
rocc
on quite possibly the coldest morning I can remember (I'm only 20, cut me
some
slack) its a lovely -10 here in upstate new york. I got in the car and
realized something didn't feel quite right...Then I realized the foam in the
seats felt frozen stiff. I fired up the rocc. It sounded really pissed
off...the engine came to life, and died about 4 seconds later. Restarted it,
and it caught again and this time stayed. Its currently sitting in the lot
warming up. My respect for the mighty 8v (with its 240xxx miles on it) has
been greatly increased. I'm gonna miss this car.

LT
87 8v