European 16V Corrado camsets from the Digifant 16Vs???

Sounds like ABF cams are the ones.  I found this link while searching vwvortex:

http://membres.lycos.fr/philippe840/clubabf/GolfGTI/camshaft.php

lots of cams specs, looks like TT and ABF are slightly different.

Anyone ever use ABF cams?

the search continues...
Matt