Being screwed by the police

The bad thin gabout all of this is that at least in PA Reckless Driving is a Summary Offense.. The worst thing is, I think they're dicking you around, and at the end of all this, they're gonna charge you storage fees on your car.  Better hope that the cop doesn't have a scam going with the tow truck operator for a percentage if it's a small borough or town.  GET A LAWYER!!!!!  There has to be a statute of limitations on this, and if you have a civilian review board or a Mayor's service center, complain!!!!!

Patrick Boyle (sitting here with a badge around my neck)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI