(no subject)

Well good morning and welcome!
Sounds like either the battery is shot or you have a bad ground. Check that
the battery to chassis, motor to chassis grounds are good and not corroded.
Others from the list will chime in for sure!
Good lucck and welcome

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer