From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 6:23 AM
Subject: Wambach/Convertible re-inforcements

I was out in the garage today. I needed a mech break to ease the nerd block
I had.
If a car were to be cut for a Targa or converible, how would the frame be
strenghtened?
Removing the roof would allow increased body twist while cornering, as well
as allowing the chassis to fold as a result of an accident.
I am going to assume that there is extra metal running the lenght of the
door sill (inside) or under the car.
Dirk, how did they do it for your car?

TIA

Julie Macfarlane