Water pump replacement

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Matt Coates wrote:

> Thanks for the great post Toby, another one for the save file.

Occasionally I feel the need to bear some of the "burden" in replying to
the more-or-less frequently asked questions on the list.

The knowledge that people on this list have shared with me in the past has
saved me thousands of dollars of labor (i wound up doing everything myself
instead) and hours of frustration. It just doesn't feel right to 'take'
that without giving back when you can :)

Spread the rocco love!

-Toby