16 V Parts for Sale

Parts List
List,
Its Mickey
The unfortunate has happened, but I am ok.  I would have posted this sooner
but finals are comming at school.  My 88 16V was rear ended a week b4
Thanksgiving.  To make a long story short, the lady hit me, and begged me
not to call the cops, I was like "this is a rare car and its gonna cost a
lot of $$" she was like "I'll write u a check" when I said $3,000 she said
"ok." I was so surprized!!  But then, this Monday, my tranny went.  I also
would need to get a new power steering pump and so instead of sinking
another $800 in to the car, after just barely affording the 3,700 for the
2.0l and extras, I decided to cut my losses being a struggling college
student.

Pics on DEMAND are not a problem.

Brand new fiberglass hood (never even touched)  bought from Eurospeed.com in
Maine.  for $400 w/free hood pins
(pick up only)                   -------------------------------$350

Passenger Side Fender Black w/16v Body kit already on it
(pick up preferred)                -------------------------------$75

Hood that is on the car, slightly bent,in front right corner
                                 -----------------------------FREE
(must arrange with me for time and date)

European Headlights, U.S. TURNS, AND EUROLIGHT HARNESS (WOW, eurolite
harness is the New Dimensions MOWA relay harness)
(only missing 2 adjusters)       ----------------------------$275

Clear Euro Turns		 	   ----------------------------$75

Dash, good condition, only small cracks at defrost vents, well cared for w/
Protectant
(pick up preferred) 			------------------------$100

Instrument Cluster, odo broken, needs small lights, 180K
						------------------------$25

AutoTech Power Module, just got it sent back from them saying its all good,
and instructions			-----------------------$90

Package Tray, good condition, W/CLIPS (the ones that always break)
						-----------------------$50

Eurosport Upper Stress Bar
						-----------------------$60

Kamei Headlight Spoiler
						---------------------$60

2 Intake Boots
						---------------------$50 each

Lightened Flywheel, about 8 lbs
						---------------------$100

Powdercoated Intake Manifold (Black w/Polished Top)
						--------------------$150

set of 8v Tailights (ok condition)
						--------------------$30

1 mint condition passenger side rear 8v tail light w/light set
						--------------------$35

Pair Pioneer 4 x 6 TS-A4612 80 Watts Max @ 4 olms
						--------------------$40

Pair Pioneer 4 x 6 TS-A4615 80 Watts Max @ 4 olms
(never any bass to them)		--------------------$50

$80 for ALL 4!!!!

K & N Airfilter 25K, just needs a recharge
						--------------------$10

Bently Manual for Scirocco, Scirocco 16, and the Cabrio w/receipt
						--------------------$25

Upper Intake manifold, pretty clean
						--------------------$90

Throttle Body
						--------------------$60

U.S. Spec Headlights (brand new lights) (w/out turns)
						--------------------$40

Rear wiper Motor
						--------------------$30

Radiator w/ Fan Shroud and lower radiator hose
						--------------------$100

Door Sills w/Mk 1 Scirocco plates drilled in (really cool and done
myself)					--------------------$25

Scirocco Grill (one clip broken)
						--------------------$15

Upper Timing Belt cover (new from Sept)
						--------------------$15

Heater Controls
						--------------------$20

Front Motor Mount (new from Sept) and in metal braket
						--------------------$15

Lower 4 pt Frame support
						--------------------$30

Seat Travel covers
						--------------------$10

Front Wiper Arms
						--------------------$25

Upper Radiator Hose (the really expensive one)
						--------------------$50

Down pipe
						--------------------$90

PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL RECOMMENDED.
SENT PAYMENT TO

josh_wyte@yahoo.com plus shipping and plus 3.0% for paypal charge.

Buyer pays all shipping.

Other arraignments can be made but Paypal is preferred.  Shipping is either
from Sandwich 02563, or Hadley MA, 01035.

Josh will inform me when payment has been received then I will ship.

Delivery available in MA area, Cincy, and Waterfest.
Payment now for items to be delivered later.

Appreciate patience in advance

If you want to call my cell for a better decription
508-737-9955
Or
413-586-5669

Thanks!

Mickey Condon
88 2.0L 16V Scirocco (RIP)
90 2.0L 16V Jetta GLI "DAMN, NOW I NEED A QUAIFE