anyone with Techtonics 2.5" exhaust?

I've been talking with Peter@the scirocco.com and he's indicated that
techtonics has a 2.5" exhaust option for the Scirocco.  I'm wondering if
anyone is currently running this exhaust, and if so, did you have any
fitment or clearance issues?  I will be looking at the centre pipe only -
from tail of cat to head of rear muffler.

The TD tends to have more vibration at idle, and although this vibration
is fairly well isolated from the exhaust by the downpipe's flex join, I'm
still concerned about tight clearances on the exhaust banging up against
the chassis anywhere.  Techtonics guys say there won't be any issues with
clearance, but if I go to all the hassle of shipping the (expensive) piece
in from stateside only to find out it bangs on the rear axle, I'm not
going to be a happy camper.

Thanks for any input,

Drew