EBAY - MK1 for sale (CHEAP)

And that's about what that car's worth.  I went and looked at it with a
buddy a while back (couple of months), I think the kid wanted $900 or
something for it.  The body is ehhh...the interior I remember being
pretty nice.  It's an automagic, and runs like complete ass...probably
needs a simple tune up.  The description is pretty accurate.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20

<<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2400300=