Digifant I install into 16v....?'s about installing

Chris,

In addition to what you already have, you will need the air temp sensor
and digifant injector cups.  It'd be a good idea to get the injector
harness as well.  I had too many problems with the ISV on my setup so I
ditched it and the car rarely stalls.  The G60 throttle body is not
required for this setup to work, and the 16v coolant temp sensor has the
same resistance curve as the G60 one.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20