From: "Drew Gilbert" <gilbert87vw@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 8:33 PM
Subject: Some info 'bout me

> I'm located in CT right outside of Hartford.  The car is flash silver, and
I'm putting a 2.0 16v in it, along with 50mm, schricks, fuel enrichment,
etc.  On vortex I'm veedubbin16v, been hanging around there for a year or so
now.  Currently a sophmore at CCSU...quick question for everyone.  Bottom
line, best clutch set-up from your personal experiences.  Sorry if this has
been beaten to death between you guys already, cause I know it has been on
vortex...but I guess not enough if I still have un-answered questions.
Thanks for all your help and I look forward meeting you guys at the upcoming
shows.