LED Lighting

--part1_143.7c2a4a6.2b54eb6b_boundary

 the easiest thing to do would be to find a car audio store that deal w/ AAMP
( a wholesale supplier) and order the pieces from them, They're a VARAD PN#
and a  2 wire hookup.... NO RESISTORS!!!! if you need me to I can order you
the parts through my shop. let me know.  ps  I did this on my 86 8v and it
worked great. only downside is no dimmer    ohhhhh well.
GOOD LUCK & GODSPEED
       Jason

--part1_143.7c2a4a6.2b54eb6b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> the easiest thing to do would be to find a car audio store that deal w/ AAMP ( a wholesale supplier) and order the pieces from them, They're a VARAD PN# and a&nbsp; 2 wire hookup.... NO RESISTORS!!!! if you need me to I can order you the parts through my shop. let me know.&nbsp; ps&nbsp; I did this on my 86 8v and it worked great. only downside is no dimmer&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ohhhhh well.<BR>
GOOD LUCK &amp; GODSPEED&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jason</FONT></HTML>

--part1_143.7c2a4a6.2b54eb6b_boundary--