Any novel ways of diagnosing oil leaks?

--0-664977296-1042514372=:87944

I was just curious if modern science has come up with a way for facilitating oil leak identification.

I've had this annoying little leak ever since I put the 9A in and I figured I might as well fix it when I have the engine out to transfer it to the cabby. But last time I looked I couldn't pinpoint it. My first guesses are the oil filter mount area or the oil pan.

Is there anything that can be dropped in the oil to make it fluoresce? I have access to a high wattage UV lamp...

Anything?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff