Speaking of fun in the snow...

Wow, SNOW!

We need that stuff bad....Colorado just had their worst drought in recorded history (2002)...and we have only had one snow storm....it was 70 degrees here yesterday.....

Send some down here Drew!  We need it!

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg