Sponsor a GRM car buy parts..

Hmm.. this sounds a little familiar.
Buy My Shit!!

Sorry I dont have pics. Make an offer goes to support a GRM $2003
challenge car.
will consider interesting trades.
Need: cams, 9.4 Brakes, brake pads, slicks, NOS parts, other go fast stuff

Make offers.... No resonable offer refused. Shipping at buyers expense.
some delivery avail along the I-95 corridor between Baltimore and NYC.

Core support. yes a core support. its straight, Red and includes about
9-12" back of the frame.

Door passenger
Door driver
Hatch
10.1 calipers front.
front fender well covers the ones that go under the fenders.
rear deck inside good condition
rear seat (cloth + pleather good condition)
Door cards
rear "door" cards.

Brian and the rest of the crew.
Damn i needa camera
Rattlecan Racing powered by Cheapass(tm) Motorsports
88 16v aka skateboard $2003 Challenge car
84 0v next year's car
82 2.0L topless bunny. feeling negleted. battery died
90 90q20v daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F now only if the $2003 car went that fast.