Shakes at about 60-65 mph

Hi everyone,

     I recently had a small accident with my car, an 87 16V, where I slid
sideways into a ditch.  Things are mostly O.K as I just hurt a couple of the
fiberglass body kit parts (which I am finding to be very hard to find). The
tire popped off the rim as a result, and the toe was knocked out.  I had the
had a new tire mounted on the rim, and had the car aligned.  The control
arms and everything else were fine.  The technician said that the rim looked
bent (the one which took most of the force), so I expected it to shimmy a
little.  I tried putting another teardrop rim on my car to see if it still
wobbled, and it does at around 60-65 mph.  Thus, I think something else is
still wrong, as I know the other rim I tried isn't bent.  I checked all of
the tire pressures as well and they are O.K.  I'm assuming the alignment is
still out causing the car to shimy a little at higher speeds.  It feels
great below 55 - 65.  If anyone has any ideas (assuming the car is aligned
properly) as to why my car might be doing this, I would appreciate it.  Also
if anyone is selling some 16V bodykit parts I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron
87 16V