help! need glass in new orleans!

so yet another mishap has befallen me in the new scirocco. after getting
keyed in philly a few weeks ago, and getting broke into soon after i got the
car last may, someone decided to smash my pass side window to steal my cds
in new orleans. i'm interviewing here and baton rouge through monday, and
would really like to fix this soon, and before driving back, especially
since my stereo is still there (for now). if anyone is within a 1-2 hour
drive of new orleans or baton rouge, and has some glass, i'd appreciate it.
please call at 404-931-8295 if you can help, since i won't be able to check
email. thanks,

-Michael Abatzis (challenging for "silver headache" title"
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...