knock-off Kamei body kits??

For $40, if you don't get them I will!!

Dave
----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
To: "jesse Neufeld" <twitchiban1234@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: knock-off Kamei body kits??

well, for $40 I say buy em!

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass
Fenders and Hoods!
KW-Weitec-H&R-Bilstein
AIM:jshouseofeuro
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jesse Neufeld
  To: mkii@nycap.rr.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 10:05 PM

  nope its from a guy i know.. they were on his rocco before it got written
off :(

  >From: "Josh20V"
  >To: "jesse Neufeld" ,
  >Subject: Re: knock-off Kamei body kits??
  >Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:02:59 -0500
  >
  >canadian? if it has anything to do with ShowCars Body Parts.....do NOT,
repeat, DO NOT BUY FROM THAT SCUM BAG CON ARTIST THAT SCREWS PEOPLE OVER.

  >Josh Able
  >www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
  >Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass
  >Fenders and Hoods!
  >KW-Weitec-H&R-Bilstein
  >AIM:jshouseofeuro

for my scirocco. iam just wondering if there are no-name knockoff replicas
of this body kit? it dosent say Kamei or have any logos anywhere on the side
skirt.. is this how the real ones come or do they have the name somewhere on
them?
  > if iam going to buy these i want to have the real thing
  > also they are only 40 dollors CDN and are in very good shape just need
to be painted to match my car, so iam thinking this is still a pretty good
price even if they turn out to be knock offs