[Re: in CO and question]

Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> wrote:
CV joint?  Worse while turning?  Worse on turns in one direction than the=
 =

other?

Chris

At 10:59 PM 01/08/2003 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:
>Well, my rocc and I made it from NY to CO with little incident. For all =

>you CO people, get in touch with me and maybe we can get together. The =

>question is that my car has developed a clicking noise, like a baseball =

>card in bike spokes. It's only when the car is in motion. It's coming fr=
om =

>the front of the car, though I can't quite tell where. It doesn't seem t=
o =

>affect the car any. Suggestions?
>
>Dan

Double check your fan isn't touching anything, sometimes the engine shift=
enough/wind blows through enough to move it into contact with whatever. M=
ine
sounded much like this, I'd open the hood and it would stop, and it was o=
ften
only when the car was moving. In fact the fan was happily chopping up par=
t of
a coolant hose, which decided to become apparent on the way to Cincy last=
 year
:
(Figure out if it is speed/rpm related or not and go from there, and chec=
your wheels for baseball cards.)
Cathy