MK 1 windshield seal

Hi Folks;
    I mentioned I had a hard time finding a new windshield seal for my 79
Scirocco and finally came across Precision Molding of Monroe WA. A
list member wanted their number so I thought maybe others would be
interested. Their number is 800-367-8241 The seal was delivered in two
days after ordering it with a credit card. They apparently are a supplier to
shops and the price would have been lower if it had been a shop buying.
We had no troubles installing a used windshield from my 1977 Scirocco
parts car. The seal worked slick and doesn't leak. I left out the chrome
strip and one can hardly see the line where it would fit. The solid black
against the silver car in my opinion looks much better than with the
chrome strip in.

Brian Decker
79 Scirocco
81 turbo diesel Rabbit PU