Ok, so what do we do about it?

--part1_16c.18ef311b.2b4efd51_boundary

In a message dated 1/8/2003 6:38:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
juliemac57@hotmail.com writes:

<<I
challenge the list to come up with a motor vehicle that is fuel efficient
and yet powerful, using existing technology.>>

A car that runs on water.  If we can make one of those atom separator things
small enough to fit in a car, we can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen.
Now we have a fuel just like the space shuttle, and what it the exhaust?? its
water.  So you have a car powered by water, with water as the exhaust so it
is environmentally friendly and man that car will dip.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_16c.18ef311b.2b4efd51_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/8/2003 6:38:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, juliemac57@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;I <BR>
challenge the list to come up with a motor vehicle that is fuel efficient <BR>
and yet powerful, using existing technology.&gt;&gt;</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
A car that runs on water.&nbsp; If we can make one of those atom separator things small enough to fit in a car, we can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen.&nbsp; Now we have a fuel just like the space shuttle, and what it the exhaust?? its water.&nbsp; So you have a car powered by water, with water as the exhaust so it is environmentally friendly and man that car will dip.<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16c.18ef311b.2b4efd51_boundary--