wf2k winner?

Hey guys,
         That's Rob Bisch, a long-time lister and friend of mine...  His
car got 1st place stock at RainFest -- what year was that, that it rained
the whole time -- 2000?  I don't remember.

         At the time of that show, he lived in Virginia, but has since
moved to Arizona.  He was there with his ultra-cool wife who's not all that
into cars, so he kinda stuck around her and the people he knew.  Believe me
-- he didn't stay away because of any anti-social personality traits or
anything.... he's a great guy.

         Anyway -- the car.   Those of you who have seen it can attest that
the car is probably cleaner (top and bottom) than the day it was when it
left the showroom floor.  It's a 2-owner car originally from
Pittsburgh.  The 1st owner is clinically insane in his meticulousness, and
Rob is only slightly less so.  The car is jacked up and cleaned from top to
bottom practically every time it's driven.

         It's the twin of my car -- flash silver with black leather.  It
even has my original US rear bumper and my front license plate frame on
it.  <sigh>  But alas, no matter what I do to mine, Rob's car always makes
it look like a junkyard special.

         Yeah folks, the car is _that_ clean.  I have some pix I can dig up
if anyone's interested.

Jason