OT: Cleaning Interior

So I don't need to have ac to use it, just buy the ac aditive and spray it
directly on carpets?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric S [mailto:scirocco81@vwmail.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:07 PM
To: Tyler P.; List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: OT: Cleaning Interior

Tyler,

Go to a local parts place that sells BG products.  Buy a can of "Frigi
Fresh".  It is designed to be sprayed into your a/c system to kill molds and
such...it works WONDERS being sprayed right onto moldy carpet.  Stinks for a
few days with its "fragrance" but is quite effective.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg