From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Neal Tovsen
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 1:32 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; vwautox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Need part number help: non-oil-water-cooler hoses

I need some help finding a part or part number.

Engine is a Corrado G60, but I'm sure this applies to
just about any VW 4-cyl.

I purchased a true oil cooler and sandwich plate setup
that was supposed to come with the two appropriate
coolant hoses to bypass (and thus allow you to remove)
the OEM oil-water cooler above the oil filter.

Besides other issues I have with this guy, he has
stopped returning phone calls and emails and made no
promise or attempt to send the parts. I know he's on
the Scirocco List, so I'll refrain from saying all the
things going through my mind right now.

I'm 99.99% sure these are OEM VW parts, but I don't
know what car(s) they came on, and haven't been able
to find them in the ETKA.

These are two small/short hoses that go to/from the
water pump. In normal trim they have a 3rd leg going
to the cooler, but I obviously want the ones without
that.

Any help regarding part numbers or places to purchase?
Thanks in advance.

Neal