Master Cylinder interchangability?

The MC on my 16v is shot, in other words I have less than 5% pedal power
left. Pumping does very little for a very short time.

Cash is short, and I found a MC on Ebay, listed as 22mm with the following
part number: 357 612 105B and includes the vacuum canister.

I'm assuming the # on the Parts4vws site is the correct one for a 16v:
533611019

Can I use the other one instead? What could be the differences?