[RE: VW Platforms... was (Re: Mythical beast???)]

"Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
Who ever put that page up should be shot. Now, we've got an A4
Corrado/Sciroco. I soooo wish!!! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Well obviously it is a typo. The non-Golf hatchback on the A4 chassis is =
the
NewBeetle, and that makes it the Mk4 Scirocco, it should have all been ty=
ped
on one line together...
(really, really, really ducking, but I've got a hella tall car to duck be=
hind,
and all the projectiles will just roll off the curves anyhow ;P)
Cathy
1980  MkI Scirocco 8V
1987  MkII Scirocco 16V
1999 "MkIV Scirocco" TDI (LOL)
 PS I'm KIDDING, okay??? (is that clear enough?)