was: vibrating dash now: installing motor mounts

I've heard people say they had to 'align the motor betweet the mounts'.  If
you're doing all 4 mounts at once, what is the general procedure?  Do you
need to use a jack to support the motor, or can I just throw it on the hoist
and do them one at a time?

And, has anybody used the bugpack urethane motor mounts?  That seems to be
all that's available to me unless I want to order from the states. (dont!)

thanks

Vince