Mythical beast???

>in all honesty I do believe the A2 scirocco's where the ones sold in
>Germany
>between 89-92
>
>ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

Can anyone verify this???  I don't know a whole lot about the European
production models, but I can't see any reason why VW would redesign the
rocco in what was probably known well in advance to be the last years of
production, just to produce the same body on the newer chassis.
Someone may be able to prove me wrong, (Dirk?) but it doesn't seem to add up
to me.  *shrug*

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA