  From: Tony Morehead
  To: Scott F. Williams ; list
  Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 6:27 PM
  Subject: RE: what about control arm bearings?

  second order of business then, where is the best source for delrin or poly
control arm bushings?

  -tony

   "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:

    The major disadvantage is that if dirt gets in those bearings, they will
be
    wrecked in short order. They're positioned right there at the bottom of
the
    car. So, I'd suspect that their service life will be short (but sweet).
I'd
    go for some nice delrin bushings and make sure that they're well
lubricated.
    --
    Scott F. Williams
    NJ Scirocco nut