Todays misadventure ( a bit long)

Holy shit man, your day couldn't get any worse,  well it could actually but,  you had a really bad day that sucks, I share your pain with you. Not car realated but today I was trimming the bushes with an electric trimmer around the A/C outside of the house and the blade caught the copper line that holds all the freon and cut it open and the freon all came out.  Needless to say my dad was a little mad.  I am in south Florida so yes we do use the air this time of year, it was 83 degrees today.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6