urethane filled stock motor mounts?

I used the glue in the calk-style tube.

My only advice would be to do it differently than I
did. Start with the assumption it will take a week.
Fill it in two or three stages, and let it dry for a
couple days after each stage.

I filled mine all at once. It would get a crust on the
outside, but then crack and "burp" adhesive. Despite
the label saying it dries in a couple hours, it took
at least four days to dry completely because it was so
thick. I'm pretty sure I have some voids in it from
this process, but they're still a LOT harder than they
were so I think it will still help.

Neal