Happy frickin' New Year!

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:35:22 EST Captnbr@aol.com writes:
> I didn't really have a hangover but i've been pretty much burned out
> all day.
>  Heh heh.

DUDE......... ow...big letters hurt my eyes.... too loud.....

We had a kickin ass party at my place last night. The best part is the
cops didnt show up! What started out as a couple of couples comming over
ended up being a kinda big party. I should know better than to plan on
NOT drinking because, I always end up doing just that and doing too much
of it.

Had TONS of VW in my driveway so it was pretty cool. Some how Doug ended
up sleeping in this tiny uncomfortable rocker I have. How he doesnt hurt
ILL never know.

A bunch of us didnt do much this AM other than drink coffee and whisper
with a crooked smile. Lunch was at 2:30 at Chili's. Nothing like a rare
steak to cure a tequilia OD. Everone split around 4 or so today.

T-Berk; R&C dont mix after 15 margeritas and some funky shot drink
Potterman makes with spiced rum and Dr. Pepper. Yeah, talking about it
doesnt make it feel any better.

<whisper>Happy New Year Everyone.</whisper>
Rah...

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com