FS: 87 16v - Socal - Mine

1987 Scirocco 16v.  Approximately 250,000 miles on the chassis and 138,000
on a 1.8l VW Reman engine.  The following parts have been replaced in the
last two years:

Timing belt, v-belts, motor mounts, water pump, heater core, distributor,
coil, ICM, ignition wires, spark plugs, knock sensor, ISV, TB
micro-switches, master cylinder, all wheel calipers, rotors, pads, tires,
windshield, rear wheel bearings, rebuilt axles, clutch cable, speedometer
and speedometer cable, throttle cable, Bilstein Sport struts, etc.

Paint is faded tornado red.  No dings or dents, but some chips on the front
edge of the hood and some damage above the passenger door handle from an
attempted break-in (I have armor plates that should conceal it that will
come with the car).  The original teardrop wheels with center caps are on
the car.  They need to be refinished, but are in good shape otherwise.  The
interior is in very good shape.  There are a couple very small tears in the
headliner and a very small one in the driver's seat.  The dash has three
very small cracks that have been stop-drilled and filled.

It has a Nakamichi CD-40z HU in the car with Infinity 4x6s in the doors and
Infinity 6x9s in the rear hatch cover.

Mods: Relayed Euro lights, Euro Corrado steering wheel, NOS Motometer 160
MPH speedometer, "new" Audi 120 amp alternator, pulley replacement to
eliminate idler pulley, electrical mod to kill lights when ignition key is
removed.

Problems: a small tranny leak.  I haven't found the source yet.  The
exhaust has also started to bang under acceleration.  I'm not sure what the
problem is, but since the motor mounts are new, its probably an easy fix.

Car runs great.

Asking $1850.  Long Beach, CA