Happy frickin' New Year!

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> You and Jim Jarrett both.  He called me around 12:30 quite
> happy from all the Canadian alcohol that he'd been
> consuming.

Drunk phucker tried me too on my cell.. in slurring speech he left msg
something to the effect of having lots of cell minutes available and
<belch!> happy f'ing new year or some such mumbling...  :D  Haven't seen
Jim drunk since WF 2k and based on that experience, I'd say steps need
to be taken to keep alcohol away from him...  :P

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA