[Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yeah, if that was the case, then all of us posting to this
thread would surely not be invited.  hehe...

This is a "Scirocco List Gathering" and hopefully will remain
just that... and as the event seems to keep growing, there has
to be a limit somewhere... there's a lot of room at Daun's house,
but I bet if this entire list showed up we might have a bit
of a problem with parking...  ;)

I'm sure looking forward to it...Spring just can't figure out
how to get to Ohio fast enough!

Ben

Good grief, it just can't come fast enough. Cincy's like Christmas for us=

afflicted types, you wait for it all year, it whizzes past, then you star=
counting down "Only 364 days till Cincy..."

As for "useful" posts, well, they still let ME come regardless. If the wh=
ole
list came, how awesome would that be? We'd likely all explode from it, it=

would be too much!

Is it June yet? Is it June yet?
Cathy

Rocc content: Nothing "useful" to report, it's still winter, will it EVER=
 end?
ARGHHHHHH.