Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

Yeah, if that was the case, then all of us posting to this
thread would surely not be invited.  hehe...

This is a "Scirocco List Gathering" and hopefully will remain
just that... and as the event seems to keep growing, there has
to be a limit somewhere... there's a lot of room at Daun's house,
but I bet if this entire list showed up we might have a bit
of a problem with parking...  ;)

I'm sure looking forward to it...Spring just can't figure out
how to get to Ohio fast enough!

Ben

Al -----