Tall deck Block

      Okay folks, here is my dumb question of the day.  On a 2L Tall deck
block (236mm)  what oiling system does this use?  The chain driven astyle?
(which I am pretty sure it is)  Or does it use the conventional shaft driven
style?  I would'nt care but NHRA changed the rules to "No Dry Sump Oiling
Systems".

     I attempted to ask Eurospec but all they wanted to do was sell me a
shortblock.  I don't want a short block.  I'd rather buy the Bare Block,
Crank, Billet Main Caps, and Girdle and have my own pistons and rods Built.
Then I get a reply "Is this for a turbo application"  No this is for a N/A
app. w/ high compression 12.5-13-1. The next reply was "Oh, well we don't
have that high of compression pistons for a 16V.  Really?  Nevermind that
they are right on their website.  These guys are "experts" right?  So I ask
my most reliable source for information my fellow Roccers.

Erik
88 16V Scirocco
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)