OT: A moment of silence

<http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=514&ncid=514&e=6&u=/ap/20030227/ap_on_en_tv/obit_rogers_28>

> Dan
>
> ------------------

The main thing I remember about Mr. Rogers was he didn't talk down to
kids, he treated you with respect.

Love may not conquer all, but it makes you a tough s.o.b.

It's Such a Good Feeling

© 1970 Fred M. Rogers

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive.
It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside.
And when you wake up ready to say,
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling.
The feeling you know that
I'll be back when the day is new
And I'll have more ideas for you.
And you'll have things you'll want to talk about.
I will too.
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling.
The feeling you know that we're friends.

After hearing the news this morning I couldn't get this song (and
others out of my head).

Here's one for the Middle East, and everybody.
<http://www.misterrogers.org/mister_rogers_neighborhood/be_my_neighbor.asp>

TBerk