Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

well the green monster comes up from the east side
coast, you coming from west coast will probably
encounter a strom of Texan Owned scirocco's on I70
though... well race ya :)

MUAHAHAHA... Gawd I just cant wait... to see a roc on
the road I dunno... you know... how many days until
Cincy again....lol...