[Re: Getting into the USA]

"Adam J Garside" <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

Good plan, Hey ladies, how about it? Fancy getting hitched to an english
gentlemen Scirocco owner?

How come I always lose out? Wrong marital status, wrong nationality (like=
ly
wrong age too, actually) . Not fair... and I would have loved that contai=
ner
of Euro Rocco parts that went along with the deal too.
Cathy                                                                    =
     =

                                                              =

                                    =

                                                                         =
     =

                                                         =

  =

Yep, that's pretty much the way it is here too. At least in NY, where I
used to live right near a main IBM plant. Try buttering up Julie, Melissa=

or Courtney, I think they're all unmarried. ;)

Dan

 Adam J Garside <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

 I briefly looked into that, problem is, I'm a contractor so essentially =
 don't work for IBM.
 I'm hearing rumors that the plan is to have all contractors, and just fu=
ll
 time IBM managers to keep an eye of us.
 Also I don't really wanna let my boss know i'm planning to jump ship.

 Dan Smith
 m> cc:
 Sent by: Subject: Re: Getting into the USA
 scirocco-l-admin@s
 cirocco.org

 27/02/2003 09:07

 From your email, I assume you work at IBM. Isn't there a way they can
 vouch
 for you?

 Dan

 Adam J Garside wrote:

 I've been doing some research and it looks like it isn't gonna be an eas=
 task (but worth it, if I can manage it!). Any help offered by listers
 would
 be most appreciated.
 I'm not really bothere! d which state/city as it seems that once you've
 got
 your "foot in the door" then you can decide to move on elsewhere.
 It seems, the most difficult thing is finding work, as the best way of
 getting in is to have a company sponser you by telling the INS that you
 perform a task that is either unique or difficult to find from another U=
 citizen. Anybody on the list got there own company? I can turn my hand t=
 most things!
 I'm going to look into some more of the legal in's and outs and see what=

 other legal stuff might help or cause more problems.
 Unless I marry a US citizen? any female listers out there, or any of you=

 guys got a daughter??

 Adam,

 !

 Mike Weiler
 et> cc:
 Subject: Re: Getting into the USA
 27/02/2002 00:10

 I am not sure how to go about it but i am willing to help you in any way=
 can including job looking apartment finding and what not near my area...=
 live in Lancaster PA----- Original Message -----